The Canon Selphy CP1000 is a printer and the latest in the Canon Selphy range and prints 4X6″ photos. The Canon Selphy CP1000 has been around for a while, but recently we got a review unit and here is what it looks like.
- 300 x 300 Dots Per Inches (dpi)
- 2.7″ multilingual LCD screen
- Auto feed from paper cassette
- USB type A port, USB mini-B port.
- Windows / Mac Supported
- AC Adapter CA-CP200B
- Supported Memory Card: CF, Microdrive, SD, SDHC, SDXC USB Flash Memory
- Supported Memory Card (via an adapter): miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, xD-Picture Card
What’s in the box?
Postage handling from courier services had ensure the box was all creased and unattractive.
Nevertheless, the box was still intact
And contents were in pristine condition.One the first layer there was the printer cartridge and a bundle of instruction leaflets and manuals.
After the first layer, there was another covering underneath
Under the layer, there was the Canon Selphy cp1000 printer itself and other paraphernalia
The printer protected by bubble wraps
Power cables and adapter
First impressions and review will be made available in a couple of days.